DARE DARE

It was okay.

The whole 'religion' thing was weird. You could have left that out. Your last animation was Vorago, right? That was full of gruesome violence and basically mocked the religious. So, why'd you make this so religious? I give it a seven.

Gamer Tonight - Zombie Gamer Tonight - Zombie

Oh my god...

This is the most epic thing I've ever seen. Ever.

Candy Land Candy Land

THIS. IS. UBER.

This is so amazing and hilarious. The flash and audio were great. It really reminded me of the WWI newsreels we had to see in History about WWI. This is so great. The only problem is the fact that it's way too short and ends too suddenly. You have to make The Battle of Candyland a series! I'll be offended if this doesn't get front page.

Madness Short: Lulz Madness Short: Lulz

Hrm...

Way too short. No offense, but I'm mainly giving this only four stars because I really don't like spin-offs of a series. (Not including madness infinity.) The animation was great, though.

1337-Dawg responds:

thnx?

KrEid cancelled collab KrEid cancelled collab

Wierd.

Very, very wierd. The first part was really surreal and cool, but the second segment, the one about the moon, was ****. Everything else was good, though, except the rabbits in the dungeon. By the way, you should remake the homeless guy one. That was cool!

Kreid responds:

Also, there is one of my films with the homeless guy in it :)
look for FORUM #1 in my other stuff ;)

a mr. cool short a mr. cool short

Pretty good.

This is pretty good, just waaay too short.
If you remake this you should smooth out the animations, and have them both moving, not one standing still and one moving.
PS: You spelled Eugene wrong.

Super Mario FBF Super Mario FBF

Okay, I guess.

This is okay, I guess. Make this a game, and it could be a meme. If i was you, I'd remake this so you play as some random fat guy that you put in the game.

dylan-double-c responds:

Actually, while I was animating it, I had thought about turning it into a game.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Beautiful

If there was a film festival for flash movies, this would certainly win.

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Perfect

Perfect. Amazing. Every review for this should have 10 stars.

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150